Downloading a Facebook video shouldn’t be difficult😣, I’ve been in that condition where downloading a Facebook video is difficult for me not until I came across an article on the internet that uncovered the simple trick to download a Facebook video without any app or software.
If you’re finding it difficult to download a Facebook video then this article is for you.
This simple trick I’m going to uncover today is the easiest method to download a Facebook video. Imagine downloading a Facebook video without the help of any site, software, or app.
Simple Trick on How to Download Facebook Video Without Any App
- Open the Facebook app and locate the video you wanted to download
- Tap the three dots at the top-right corner and copy the FB video link
- After you copied the video link, open your phone’s browser app to download it.
- You can use any browser, but make sure you’ve logged in to your Facebook account in the browser before.
- I’m using chrome browser for this tutorial, you can use any browser but make sure you’ve logged in to your Facebook account before via the browser app, paste the FB video link in the address bar
- Change the normal Facebook URL prefix to mbasic, normally your video link should have one of these prefixes (www).facebook.com or (m).Facebook.com, now change the whatever the prefix might be to (mbasic).Facebook.com. See screenshot below
- After changing the prefix, then hit enter to visit the new webpage. You’ll see the video again on the webpage if you’ve logged in via the browser before, but if you haven’t you’ll be required to log in before further action.
- Tap on the video on the next webpage, Now the video will be reopened in a new tab where you’ll see three dots with an option to download.
Your video should start downloading now, you just downloaded a video without using any software, app, or site for download.
That’s just it, I hope you like the tutorial kindly help to share with friends and family. You can leave a comment if you need help.