MTN ELearning free browsing cheat which is capped at 500MB per day is the best alternative after the unlimited cheats are blocked.
This cheat is working and it’s best for now, and it works on all Sims. Getting 500MB every day is something cool, not having to purchase any data bundles if all you do is social media and chatting.
It’s a plus for you if you have two or more MTN Sims. If you have two MTN Sims, then you can use 1GB every day.
- Active 3/4G MTN SIM
- EC Tunnel VPN Pro — Download Here.
- Follow the tricks below to activate
How to Activate MTN Nigeria ELearning Free Browsing Cheat
This cheat is available for all MTN SIM, and it’ll work on one or many MTN Sims.
- Firstly, visit this website schoolgate.ng and wait for some minutes until you get a notification that you have been credited with 500MB
- It’s time to use the EC tunnel VPN after you get credited with the 500MB free ELearning data from MTN.
- Make sure you have the latest version of EC tunnel VPN Pro, or you download it from the link in the requirements section.
- After installing the EC tunnel VPN pro, launch it and select Server as MTN NG Elearning 500MB Server and Tweak as MTN NG Elearning 500MB/Day Tweak, lastly tap on the START button at the top.
- Don’t forget to change the PROXY PORT to 80, it won’t connect if you didn’t change the proxy port to 80.
Few Things to Know
- The free 500MB gets credited when you visit schoolgate.ng.
- You can use more than a sim to use the cheat, as long as it’s an MTN sim.
- The VPN proxy port must be changed to 80.
- It’s available for both 2/3/4G, but 2G users might notice some slow internet.
- You don’t need to change APN settings, the previous trick shared on our Telegram channel required you to change APN settings, but NO more with this VPN.
- The more MTN sim you have, the more data you can use. Imagine having up to 5 MTN sim, 500 (MB) x 5 = 2.5GB daily. So you can use 2.5GB daily for free.
Thanks for reading to the end, I hope you like it. Leave a comment below if it works for you and don’t forget to share this post.